- High thermal insulation Uw=0.8 to 1.20 W/(m2*K).
- Thermal break system done in high grade polyamide (reengineered for North American markets)
- Easy operation with lift and slide mechanism
- Patio doors that are up to 300 kg
- Contemporary aesthetics with straight line design
- Elastic block (EPDM) seals
- A complete selection from the RAL chart is available, special wood grain pattern, other anodized surface treatment methods.
- Exceptional water tightness and sound insulation.
- All North American certifications (CAN/CSA, NAFS, AAMA/WDMA, A440-00) for air permeability, water tightness, wind resistance, coefficient of thermal conductivity and noise reduction.
- The double (6-5mm) or triple glass (4-3-4 mm) comes in 29mm to 53mm thickness for a better thermal and sound insulation.
Technical data summary
The advantages of aluminium
Each component is certified and tested in rigorous conditions in order to be part of the Alumalco product line. We strongly believe in the use of aluminum in all our product line.