The concept behind the system clearly stands out for its modern architectural approach and its response to contemporary demands for energy saving, personal comfort and a high safety factor.
“Less is more”- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe
- The Siccόna S500 comes in a double and triple glazed option with energy efficient glass (Low-E).
- Siccόna opening systems are fitted with a ROTO mechanism capable of supporting loads of up to 130kg.
- The Siccόna S500 opening structural system offers guaranteed all-weather protection – thanks to the almost fully integrated surface coverage of its exterior glazing, the heavy duty EPDM-type perimeter seals, as well as its integrated steel perimeter multi-locking mechanism.
- The tempered energy efficient glass (Low-E) comes in a transparent or opaque (mirror) finish.
- The 6-6 mm glazing, composed of tempered energy efficient glass, extends from edge to edge. As a result, the structural integration of the glass panels ensure absolute watertightness, high durability and uninterrupted trouble free operation.
- The 6-5-6 mm glazing is composed of tempered energy efficient glass (Low-E) covers. The “edge to edge” look creates a plain unified surface, maintaining a high durability and minimizing the visual presence of the aluminium profile.